Custom Photography Welcome Sign for Baby Showers
Introducing our stunning Photo Baby Shower Welcome Sign, a versatile and elegant piece that doubles as both a welcoming decoration for your big day and as a beautiful piece of home decor after the event. Featuring a photo of the mom or ultrasound, this welcome sign will make a statement as soon as your guests arrive and provide a warm and personal touch to your special day. The clear acrylic design adds a modern and sophisticated touch, while the high-quality printing process ensures that your photo will look sharp and vibrant.
Not only does this welcome sign serve its purpose during the baby shower, but it can also be used as a beautiful piece of home decor after the event. The durable acrylic material and sleek design make it a versatile piece that can complement any room or decor style. This sign is a must-have for any mom to be who wants a personalized and meaningful touch to their special day, while also having a lasting keepsake to display in their home.
Maximize your baby shower decor with our Acrylic Welcome Sign, a stylish and timeless piece that will make your special day even more memorable.
THE DESIGN PROCESS:
- Expect your first design proof to arrive via email within 2 working days.
- Up to three rounds of design modifications or corrections are included at no extra cost.
- Once you approve the final print, it may take up to 12 business days (regular shipping) or up to 5 business days (express shipping) for you to receive your sign.
- Does the easel come with the sign? No, the easel is not included.
- What's the best resolution for the photo? For fair results, the photo should have 1600 x 1600 pixels. To get good results, the dimensions should be 2000 x 2000 pixels. And for excellent results, the photo should be 3500 x 3500 pixels.
- How can I display the sign after the event? We suggest using edge grip standoffs for hanging the sign.
- What is the difference between printed Letters and 3D Letters? Printed letters are imprinted on the backside of the acrylic sheet along with the photo. On the other hand, 3D letters are applied on top of the acrylic, providing a raised, dimensional appearance.